Monday, May 16, 2011

Vacation Eats: Ristorante Toscana in Pizzo

This is a post in my "Vacation Eats" series. I'm posting about various eating and drinking experiences I had on our 2011 Vacation Extravaganza -- Pittsburgh, Boston, Italy, Paris, Pittsburgh. A link to all posts so far is available here. The idea is to lose all the pounds I gained by the time I'm finished with this posting series!

This is where we ate right after we got engaged in Pizzo in 2007, and it was our first time eating there since that night.  We got the same table, which made it even more special.  We also had fun with the menu -- it was where my husband came up with his "spuma" (not a puma) joke (spuma actually means foam). 

Very pretty food, un po' costoso. The first pic is from the bar where we went for our aperitif.  Of the entrees, his is the seafood one with foam on top, mine is the red-sauce ravioli.  And our salads came afterward, in typical Italian fashion. 





No comments:

Post a Comment