Monday, May 30, 2011

Vacation Eats: Pizza in Lecce

This is a post in my "Vacation Eats" series. I'm posting about various eating and drinking experiences I had on our 2011 Vacation Extravaganza -- Pittsburgh, Boston, Italy, Paris, Pittsburgh. A link to all posts so far is available here. The idea is to lose all the pounds I gained by the time I'm finished with this posting series!

Appalling our neighbor's family, one night in Lecce, hubby was hungry.  For the most part, they seem to usually skip dinner.  But with our expanded stomachs, I was also ready for more food.  I really just wanted a crepe, but I agreed to go with him for pizza.  Our neighbors and their family continued their evening stroll while we ate.  And yeah, I decided to go ahead and get my own pizza -- which I proceeded to eat in full!


Mine (on the right) was called Pugliese -- basically just onions.  Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment