Friday, May 6, 2011

Dragging

Getting back to reality isn't as much fun as being on vacation.

I am completely loving being back at work, and it's disturbing to realize how easily I could do nothing but work.  Last night hubby and I had our Italian conversation group at 7:00.  We decided to drive separately for logistical reasons.  6:50 I was still in the office and completely wishing I didn't have to leave... 

Conversation group went late (supposed to end at 8:30, usually ends at 9, closer to 9:30 last night).  That meant 5 a.m. came really fast this morning. 

And no relief is certain anytime soon.  Tomorrow I have to be up early to volunteer for the half marathon.  Sunday up early to run.  Then another week...

Such a beating!  I need the wknd to get organized so things are a little more under control next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment