Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vacation Eats: Pizza in Lamezia

This is a post in my "Vacation Eats" series. I'm posting about various eating and drinking experiences I had on our 2011 Vacation Extravaganza -- Pittsburgh, Boston, Italy, Paris, Pittsburgh. A link to all posts so far is available here. The idea is to lose all the pounds I gained by the time I'm finished with this posting series!

We went out for dinner one night with hubby's cousin and his wife.  I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but it has something to do with the Italian word for a tantrum.

This marks pizza no. 7 for hubby, no. 5 for me.  And of course we had antipasto and gelato too!

Above, our antipasto plate.  There is fresh ricotta (which looks a little like banana).

Above, hubby's cousin and his wife and their pizzas. 

Above, our pizzas.  Again, I went with 4 cheese with olives. 


Gelato, complete with cookie. 

More gelato...

No comments:

Post a Comment