Friday, May 13, 2011

Vacation Eats: Coach on Alitalia

This is a post in my "Vacation Eats" series. I'm posting about various eating and drinking experiences I had on our 2011 Vacation Extravaganza -- Pittsburgh, Boston, Italy, Paris, Pittsburgh. A link to all posts so far is available here. The idea is to lose all the pounds I gained by the time I'm finished with this posting series!

We flew over coach, as we always do.  We're always tempted to go first class, but I don't fly enough anymore to get free upgrades, and we can never justify the expense or the use of miles -- instead we think of that as money we could use for a whole new trip back to Italy!

I was happy that hubby noted that I was a vegetarian when he made the reservations, but I guess they must do the same breakfast for vegetarian and vegan -- it was completely pathetic!

Pictured first my entree, then hubby's, then my breakfast, then his. 




If you look at this one the way I do, you'd also be saying, why didn't I get cookies and yogurt????  Those are vegetarian! 

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right--they probably have one meal that is vegan/vegetarian/low calorie all in one. Hope you stole his cookies!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete