Sunday, March 20, 2011

Surviving!

I'm too tired to write much, but this morning's run was solid!  So happy to report that.  Whatever was wrong with my calf may have just been a temporary strain from some high mileage. 

We had 8 miles easy, 7 miles race pace, and then 2 miles easy.  Felt good the whole time, though I was definitely getting tired toward the end.

I tried a new recovery drink and drank 2 of them.  G3 Pro.  Then I looked at the calories.  I'd guess that I burned about 1700 calories on the run today, and drinking two of those meant I just consumed over 800!  Wow.  Good thing I'm not meeting hubby today to gorge on Mex food. 

I'm home now and too tired to even go shower.  I feel like I've been hit by a truck.  Can barely keep my eyes open.  So glad there's time in the schedule for a nap today!!  It's going to happen in about 2 minutes...

1 comment: