Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Heartbreak Continues

Especially with the chaos of my life this week, it seems like I'm coming to terms with my "safety" guy marrying someone else.  I don't even think about it that often.  But then I get on FB and see that they have set up a wedding website and again, it's like they're throwing this in my face.  And sadly, since I just signed the policy about using company computer's for personal use (don't), I won't have time to stalk the website until this weekend.

http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org/

Aye... 

Ran 10 this morning, not quite as planned.  Needed 3 easy (heart rate zone 1), 2 hard (zone 3), 1 easy (zone 1), 2 hard (zone 3), 2 easy (zone 1).  Ended up with 3 easy (good!), 2 harder but not hard enough (both zone 2, not zone 3), 1 easy (good), 1 zone 2 and 1 zone 3 (finally), then 2 easy but still heart rate was a bit too high. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm here for you in your time of need ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. When I heard through the grapevine that my ex-fiance had married someone else (and now has 2 kids with her), I was heartbroken. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete