Friday, March 16, 2012

T-9 but ignoring

The 10-day weather forecast is finally available online but I didn't even check it today. Crazy busy with work.

I decided to skip boot camp today since tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the entire year, and one of my favorite 5k races.

And I'm having phantom taper pains that are scaring me. Specifically my left Achilles has been tight for over a day now. I'm trying to remind myself that this always happens, and it's nothing, but I guess that's part of tapering -- you freak out anyways.

But today I was working from home and we decided to go downtown for lunch at the food trucks. It was insanely delicious.

I went to one called Nammi Food Truck, which is Vietnamese food. I got a tofu bahn-mi, which was a kind of a sandwich. I wish I'd taken a picture, but at least I tried to get a shot of the trucks and some new downtown construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment