Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vacation Eats: French Breakfast

This is a post in my "Vacation Eats" series. I'm posting about various eating and drinking experiences I had on our 2011 Vacation Extravaganza -- Pittsburgh, Boston, Italy, Paris, Pittsburgh. A link to all posts so far is available here. The idea is to lose all the pounds I gained by the time I'm finished with this posting series!

Under-photographed, again, camera fatigue at the end of the trip.  It was funny to hear my husband, who does not speak French but speaks Italian well, attempt to order a cappuccino in a restaurant for breakfast.  Fortunately the bartender was able to correct him and say cafe au lait.  Haha.

We also ate several delicious rolls with our cafe au lait. 


And yes, you can see from the remains, our delicious rolls included chocolate.  We ate pain au chocolat, and then we each chose one other breakfast roll. 

So good!  I think of all the typical European breakfasts, French is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment