Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rainy Rest Day

Crazy thunderstorms here this morning, so I'm getting a second rest day.  I was already planning to take one this coming weekend, probably on Sunday, b/c I'm expecting I may be hung over from my future sis-in-law's bachelorette party (though if the weather is as awesome as I think it will be, I might just attempt a hung-over workout).  And then this morning I did nothing.  Got up, checked the weather, put in my contacts, checked my email, then went back to bed for 2 hours!!!  Oh, so nice...

The extra sleep was good today.  Tonight I have a law school alumni group happy hour, tomorrow night after work is a social run at a micro-brewery after work, and then Thurs night I'll be flying to Detroit, so it's going to be busy -- plus I have to squeeze in time to finish packing and to bake some awesome caramel brownies to take with me for the weekend.  Hopefully those will make it through security...

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me with how active your life is. Not just with working out (but of course I'll include that too). Also with the number of social engagements you've always got going on after work. Not to mention the traveling. It seems so fun, but really busy too. I think it's great that you allowed yourself another day off and slept in a bit.

    I hope you post the recipe (and photo) for those brownies. Not that I'll be eating or making brownies anytime soon, but it's always nice to have a new recipe. Especially since they're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete