Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#Reverb12 Day 27: Creativity

For the month of December, I'm working on doing the daily series of Reverb prompts to help me reflect on the prior year and hope/plan for the upcoming year. If you're interested, join in; I found this to be a very useful exercise when I did it two years ago.

#reverb12 Day 27: How will you honour your creativity?

How did you make time for creativity in 2012?

Looking back, is there one creative time or one particular creation that stands out for you? (Maybe you could share it here?)

How will you continue (or start) making time and space for your creative passions in 2013?

Haha.  This is hard because I am not a particularly creative or crafty person.  I suppose maybe finishing up my resolution of finishing our wedding album is somewhat creative.  I plan to work on that over a few weekends in the first few months of the year. 

I guess maybe I can work on being more creative in cooking.  I mentioned before, I want to work on doing more meal planning and cooking during the week, but it has to be quick -- seriously, ready in about 15 minutes.  I'll need to scour my cookbooks and give it some advance thought, but I should be able to do that. 

Maybe that should be my new Sunday routine after I run -- stretch and find a couple recipes to make either the following weekend, or during the week.  Hmm...  that could work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment