Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Boston Play by Play

Wow, the Boston finish yesterday was intense!  I've kept thinking about it so many times in the last 24 hours. 

I was at work, but I totally blew off work until Meb finished, with the exception of a few things that were quick but urgent.

Thought it was amusing to look back at my text history with my friend Craig who wasn't at his computer and had asked me to keep him posted. 

Sorry for the profanity in the texts.  It really was intense, I'm a serious Meb fan!






2 comments:

  1. I love it! I kept telling Carlos what was going on, but he was more interested in his new Lego City police station. I'm so thrilled for Meb. He is a class act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your running commentary was still thrilling to read even after knowing the outcome :)

    ReplyDelete