Monday, February 27, 2012

FMM: Beauty

I had a non-weekend.  I spent ALL day each day in a running coaching certification class.  It was fun and informative.  But it didn't feel like a weekend.  I cooked both nights.  I'm worried I'm getting sick, hubby has been sick for about a week with an upper respiratory infection, and I fear I'm getting it.  Sore throat, stuffy nose, ugh.  But I'll plow through this week because Saturday is my last long (9 hour!) walk with my pack. 

So, time for Friend-Making Monday. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Take a few minutes to share what makes you beautiful, and don’t be shy! I know we’re often our own worst critics, but there’s something beautiful about every single person reading this. And today seems like a good day to reflect on what makes us beautiful so let’s do it together. (Come on…this will be good for all of us!)  Leave out all of the negative stuff, and concentrate on the beauty that’s within you – seen and unseen.


FMM: What makes YOU beautiful?
I am very reliable.

I guess I like my wrists.

My husband says the sparkle in my eye and my shiny personality and my loving smile.

I do like the color of my eyes. 

I try hard to do a lot. 

Ummm, this list is kind of lame.  I might have to add to it later today -- not feeling very beautiful right now...

Now it’s your turn to share what makes you beautiful! Don’t forget to go to alltheweigh.com and post your link in the comments! Happy Monday friends.

Okay, coming back after lunch.  Definitely afraid I'm getting sick, may swing by the urgent care place on my way home from work tonight in hopes of getting a shot and a prescription. 

Here's my supplement:

I am almost always able to see both sides to anything

I can be very analytical

I am loyal to my friends and family

My legs (without thinking about shape) have been able to accomplish so much more than I ever would have expected 10 years ago in terms of running and fitness

My teeth are pretty straight and pretty white in spite of myself...

My skin is generally clear (again, in spite of myself)

I am good at planning and being efficient

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope you are not getting sick. And you are indeed beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is hard to remember that we are all beautiful - inside and out. Sorry to hear you're not feeling it today - your inner beauty does shine through in your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from FMM. That's lovely what your hubby says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your sincerity is beautiful.
    I really hope you add to this list, because I know there is a lot more that makes you beautiful and special.
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete