Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chugging Along

Not much to report today.  I ran 6 this morning and fell behind the group for the part that was at 15k pace, but surprisingly enough, I ran at about the correct pace for myself.  I was tired and felt sick today -- but the sickness was all on my shoulders.  Drank too much last night.  I so rarely drink, let alone during the week, that to be hung over three times in the last month is insane.  Last night we went out with a high school friend who was in town for work.  It was so much fun to catch up but my husband called it a night early and left me to my own devices -- which meant one more drink.  There were several Mavericks players who were there, so that was kind of cool.  It was a fun night but not a fun morning.  Don't seem to be more or less sore than before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment