Thursday, August 1, 2013

Shopping weekend

Just thought I'd share a few weekend scores.   I am not a person who likes shopping, even for running-related gear (which is the least painful shopping of all), so I tend to keep a mental list of what all I need and then suck it all up in a single trip. 

So this past weekend, a ew sports bra and baby body glide (to take to Europe and use before the marathon) were the highlights. Also got a new little ball for rolling (bigger than the ball I use sometimes to roll my feet) and a sample packet of laundry detergent. Running clothes in the summer can get funky so I'm going to try it.  And then some new fueling options, socks, and a water bottle. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff! I haven't tried that flavor of Nuun before. Let me know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete