Friday, August 24, 2018

Summer expectations

The good news about being on the road so much right now is that I've missed a lot of stuff like this:



But honestly, for the times I've been here at least so far in August, it has not been as bad as it was in mid-July. 

It is what it is, right? 

I don't usually complain about the heat in the summer because I know it's the price we pay for mild winters (and I complain mightily when I'm too cold!). 

Plus, August is practically over, and while September usually still holds very warm mornings here, we'll start to get some cool breezes.  Then we go on vacation at the end of September and by the time we get back at the end of October, the weather will be lovely! 

1 comment:

  1. haha - yeah, it was in the 50s the last two mornings with a distinct crisp fall feeling, and because we've had temps close to 70 at 4AM for weeks it felt chilly - in a couple of months it will feel balmy in the 40s! No sense complaining! :)

    ReplyDelete