Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mini freak out

I think I've mentioned before that my husband works every other Saturday -- he was off this past weekend but we didn't do much of anything.  I ran 17 miles, had a beer with my running buddies, and then went out for brunch with other friends and hubby met up with us.  Somehow we sat around until almost noon, so it ended up sucking up a lot of the day.  I spent a lot of the afternoon napping since I am still feeling a bit like I was hit with 1,000 baseball bats (mostly on my knee and shoulder).  The rest of the weekend also passed in a bit of a blur.  I managed to get in 10 miles on Monday morning (plus boot camp, bleachers at the nearby university, and Bikram yoga) so I guess that kind of explains the loss of that day.  No complaints! 

Anyway, this morning I realized that holy crap, we only have two more weekends before we go to Asia!

Well, not really two more weekends, but two weekends he's off!

The next one (9-13) will be the aftermath of a (surprise) party at our house.

The next one (9-27) will be with my parents in town for a visit.

And the next one (10-11) will be in Nepal. 

And the next one (10-25) will be in Dubai.

OMG. 

I have so much to do before then! 

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting! Time has really been flying this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap ... usually it is Wordpress that eats my comments!

    So excited to live vicariously through your trip ... and based on the pics you have been posting recently I have high hopes for some amazing posts this fall!

    ReplyDelete