Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Run with Scenery

So running in and around San Francisco is going to kill me.  The elevation changes are so much more than I'm used to experiencing.  And there seems to be a lot more "off-road" running here -- complete with loose sand, stairs, etc.  Today's run included what is apparently referred to as a "sand ladder".  

Sorry for the iPhone pics, made even worse because it seems to get foggy when I carry it in my hand while running.  And I forgot the belt I can use to carry it.  

I guess the views make it all worth it! 







2 comments:

  1. Tough terrain to navigate, but wow those views are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I'm glad you had such a good time while you were here! Next time, hopefully we can find some time to get a coffee.

    ReplyDelete