If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s In Your Bag?
Snap a picture if you can, and tell us about what’s inside your bag today.
My bag today (and most days lately) is a brown Vera Bradley that I got from my now sister-in-law. I love Vera Bradley since, as a vegetarian, the concept of dead animals and leather bothers me. I have some leather purses and shoes (and the interior of my car...), but less is better in my mind.
Here’s a breakdown of what’s in my bag (attempting to put in order of importance to me, just for a fun twist):
- my iPhone (not pictured, since it's used to take the picture)
- Vera Bradley wristlet (I use this for running and it was the source of my airport disaster in March)
- my inhaler (I have exercise-induced asthma, well, actually, I just have normal asthma, but my primary trigger for the last few years has been exercise, so I use my rescue inhaler daily before I work out)
-hand sanitizer (both a standard liquid bottle, and a spray bottle)
- chapsticks (2, one I use, one that's just there)
- Vera Bradley wallet
- a business card case I got from my law school best friend for graduation
- Vera Bradley mints
- my "other" keychain (on a Tiffany star keychain that I love, I keep all the keys I don't use regularly, house key, mailbox key, office keys, a bottle opener, husband's car key, and a few I don't even recognize anymore)
- lipsticks (2, one I use, one that's just there)
- my checkbook
- my Juice Pack to recharge my iphone (I almost never use this, but it's nice to have, I think hubby bought it for me b/c he really wanted one for himself)
- a small mirror
- a granola bar, just in case
- my epipen (some of my allergies are very severe and I'll stop breathing within a few minutes without it; fortunately I haven't had to use it since 2002)
- Tide pen, just in case
- tampons, just in case
- work pass card that I don't know how or where to use
- random business cards I've gotten and need to leave at work
- i-pod earphones
- a flash drive, no idea of contents, probably my resume
- flosser that I'd only use in an emergency, it's been in my purse too long
- matches (why???)
- gum (old)
- eyeliner (old and with a broken tip, so not very useful)
It should be noted that usually my running car key (the car key attached to a little light) is in my purse, but right now it's hanging on the hook near the garage. And it should also be noted that there was some trash in my purse before making this list and taking the picture below. Good incentive to clean it out!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question! Feel free to participate even if you can’t snap a picture for us, and be sure to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!