Another fairly quiet weekend, which was nice. The highlights were our group "long" run (9 miles, which doesn't really count as long, considering in a couple months 9 will be a weekday run and long will be more like 18 miles), and going out for drinks with hubby on Saturday night to the same bar where we went 7 years earlier. Kind of a first date anniversary, but it wasn't really a date. More an Italian class and then drinks at the bar with friends until it ended up being just the two of us and we kissed. But it was definitely the beginning of our official love story, so a fun anniversary to mark.
Time for FMM!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick and Easy
1. When is your birthday? End of August.
2. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Since my grandma died this past winter, I have no idea. I used to try to write to her every so often. I guess I wrote about a dozen thank-you notes in April to friends who helped me train for my March marathon.
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Right now I'm eating a wheat English muffin with pizza sauce and American cheese, along with a smoothie containing spinach, frozen peaches, strawberries, cherries, soy milk, and protein powder. And I'm taking my vitamins.
4. Who is the next band/artist you will see perform live? No idea.
UPDATED: I forgot, Blaze of Glory, a Bon Jovi tribute band, in late July.
5. What is the last song you listened to? No idea.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, which one would you choose? Chinese. I think I already count as fluent in French and Italian (and of course English), but Chinese would be very nice for our upcoming trip this fall!
7. Does anything on your body hurt right now? My finger is still in pain from when I fell on March 13. It seems that it's worst right when I wake up, probably from being so immobile while I sleep. My calves are also a little tight from boot camp this morning. I should try to get to yoga tonight.
8. What’s your favorite sports team? I honestly couldn't care less.
9. How often do you watch the news? I usually have the Today Show on in the morning while I eat breakfast, read blogs, shower and get ready for work.
10. Do you wear glasses? Contacts usually, glasses sometimes on the weekend or on a day I don't work out.
This week was short and simple, and now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to go back and link up in the comments!