Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dual Days

Kind of funny how much my Saturday and Sunday looked like each other:

Miles to start each morning. 

Miles with one person both days (just with her Saturday, with her and many other friends on Sunday).

Yoga each morning after running, in a "lightly heated" studio (think it's set to 83).

Reading each day -- next month is my month to host Book Club, so I'm getting a start on the book I'm planning to choose.  And I like it so far.  I need to do a resolutions check in sometime in the next few weeks, since we're almost at the mid-point of the year, and I'm going to have to do a post of what I've read.

Made dinner each night for when hubby got home from work (well, that's my plan for tonight, need to start in a few mins).

Some "no longer needed" purging each day.  Super rare for me, but something I really, really should do more often.

Some organizing each day.  Yesterday the garage, today my closet.

That's about it.  Yesterday was super-productive in the garage and with errands.  I donated a bunch of stuff, spent a few hours volunteering, finally went to the bank to deposit some old checks (seriously, these people/companies might hate me, I sat on some of the checks for a couple months), picked up prescriptions, bought a couple new tops.  Twas lovely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment