Sunday, January 19, 2014

#Reverb13, Day 27: Pee your pants funny

Throughout the month of December (or January, actually, scheduling this to post while I'm running the Houston Marathon!), I’ll be participating in #reverb13: Reverb is a way to reflect on the past year and project into the next year with a prompt a day for 31 days.

Day 27 – Pee your pants funny

What was the funniest thing that happened this year? Was it funny when it happened? Or was it one of those things you laughed about later?

Oooh, at dinner at San Francisco one night, this happened:

 

We could not stop laughing. That was way too much skin for anyone to be showing, particularly a guy. And particularly a guy who apparently has a hairy @ss.  So disturbing...

Just remembering that night now cracks me up.  My husband and brother both had a near constant view of this guy's backside if they were engaging in conversation with the table, and they were nearly dying with laughter. 

The other thing that still cracks me up from 2013 is the expression "winky face." And oddly enough, it is based on a story I heard, nothing that involved me. Somehow my husband and a coworker ended up having to read a series of texts between two of their coworkers -- one male and one female. The guy was complaining about work, saying no one cared about something. She wrote back: I care ;)

My husband's coworker read it out loud to him and said "winky face" in a funny voice. When he recounted the story for me, I also cracked up. So yeah, winky face is something recent and very funny to me (and I'd like to record it here to remember).

So San Francisco hairy back man and winky face tie for what made me laugh the hardest in 2013 that I can remember right now.   I'm sure there were plenty of other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment