Thursday, August 23, 2012

Portland-bound!

All packed and ready to go run Hood to Coast. My first relay. Running with people I've never met. Fortunately from the pace chart, looks like I'm not the slowest or fastest on our team. This law firm actually has three separate teams, so 36 runners and 6 drivers. It will be quite the crew. I'm bringing my Boston Marathon backpack just to remind myself that I belong here, and I can do this. I'm worried I was far too aggressive on my pace prediction based on my runs lately, but so be it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Carina! Have a fantastic time. I'm looking forward to reading about it in the future. Sounds like a fun adventure. Enjoy and have a safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab time! (I'm so behind on my reading that you're probably already back by now).

    ReplyDelete