Monday, February 7, 2011

Status Check

Feeling surprisingly good this morning, which is awesome.  Ankles and knees felt mildly stiff when I got out of bed, but not bad at all.

For my rest day today, I went to boot camp with the AC.  I didn't really work out, mostly just watched.  I did a few minutes of abs and arms, but really tried to pretend I was still in bed (while giving him water and counting his reps for him). 

This is going to be a very tough week.  10 tomorrow, 10 on Thurs., and I haven't looked at Wed or Sat yet.  We also found out yesterday that our second lactate threshold test is going to be Feb. 19.  Let's hope not being ill will yield better results.

We watched the game last night.  Somehow I missed the Darth Vader commercial that everyone is talking about.  The funniest one I saw probably was the Doritos one with the guy sucking the other guy's finger.  I'm not a big Doritos eater, but occasionally I'll go for Cheetos, so I know the finger suck well.  I also like the tire commercial about the reply all email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment