Friday, December 6, 2013

#Reverb13, Day 3: Brave

Throughout the month of December, I’ll be participating in #reverb13: Reverb is a way to reflect on the past year and project into the next year with a prompt a day for 31 days.

Day 3 – Brave:
What was the bravest thing you did in 2013?

Is it weird that nothing comes to mind?  I can think of a few things at work -- walking away from a decent deal in the hopes that I'd be able to get a better deal. 

In some ways I guess convincing my husband to spend $5k or whatever to base our entire fall vacation around my marathon was kind of brave.  At one point before he bought plane tickets, he had to confirm with point-blank that we would be taking this trip even if I broke my leg a month before we left, or a week before we left.  We'd have to go even if I couldn't run.  But obviously the marathon was the primary purpose for the itinerary we chose.  That's staking a lot on something months in the future, but such is life and it worked out well. 

Sorry my answer to this one is so lame!  

No comments:

Post a Comment