Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A blast from the past

First picture of my face ever included on this blog I think...

This past week, one of my brothers must have been doing some digging somewhere and sent me this picture from back in my ballerina days.  I'm guessing I was maybe in 3rd grade here?  I look a bit pigeon toed (still am), but even without that, haha, I didn't exactly grow up to have the body type of a ballerina...


Yep, that's me.  Oh my, no wonder I'm not a big person to post recaps of races or trips -- as you can see, looking back at the past is generally a bad thing! 
 
I'm fortunate that it was my brother who doesn't do FB or Twitter or Instagram or anything who found this, but unfortunately, besides sending it to me, he then sent it to a bunch of my other brothers (who are all giving me crap, particularly the younger ones who claim to have never even known of my ballerina days), and then he also sent it to my husband.  I guess I should be glad that he thinks it's adorable.  Interestingly enough, one of his comments about the picture was about how I'm holding my hands like that -- he says I still do that to this day.  Funny. 

1 comment: