Long and lazy and lovely weekend. Lots of time just hanging out. Sunday and Monday were at my local bestie's parents' house, mostly in the pool. Ah, so nice. I had to run a half marathon Monday morning and it was crazy hilly and very warm with absolutely no shade, but I survived. Slower than my half from a couple weeks ago, and way slower than a PR, but you know, I was just happy to have run. To have an extra 1300 calories or so to eat that day! Haha. They had a big BBQ in the afternoon that was fun. Bestie brought portabello mushroom caps filled with spinach, cheese and herbs for us. So good! Then we came back to Dallas last night and I had dinner with my best friend from junior high. He's in town to work on reporting the elections today. Fun stuff!
Since I'm pretty much too tired to think, here's FMM, just a day late!
FMM: One or the Other
1. Shower or Bubble Bath? Either, but shower is usually my choice.
2. Money or Power? Money
3. Country Music or Rap? Rap I guess, don't really care, either is fine.
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Sunshine
5. Uniform or Suit? I think we already had to do this one.
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains
8. Newspaper or Online News? Online
9. Marinara or Alfredo? Marinara
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lipstick I guess.
11. Beach or Mountains? Mountains, but that's a tough call and I think my answer changes every few hours or days. I'm picking mountains just because I spent all weekend in the water.
12. Talk or Text? Meh... depends on who. Guess I'd say talk if I have to choose just one.
13. CNN or Fox News? CNN
14. Cake or Potato Chips? Cake
15. Movies at home or at the theater? Home
16. Bar or Bookstore? Bookstore
17. Rock or Pop? Pop
18. Manicure or Facial? Manicure
19. Book or e-reader? Book
20. Planes or Trains? Planes
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to go back to her blog and link up in the comments!