- Feeling good, wishing I could run more!
- Easy miles are so nice!
- OMG, my calf hurts!
- I wonder if they could amputate today and I'd be healed enough to run Sept. 29.
- I know I always feel pains during taper time, but this is real, I'm injured!
- Taking a couple days off
- Oh, false alarm, it was just a typical taper niggle.
- Why am I weighing in 3 pounds higher than I should?
- Whew, last long run done
- Recapping training miles
- Could I be coming down with a cold?
- Mental game-face issues
- Packing headaches
- All I want to do is sleep
- I'm flying to Europe today!
Haha. I'm just sure something is seriously going to hurt somewhere on my legs in the next 1.5ish weeks. And I'll be CERTAIN it's an injury, and not just a phantom pain. But (knock on wood), it's always been just taper phantom pains (and I seriously have had very strong taper phantom pains with almost every marathon). And then I'm going to worry that I haven't gotten to racing weight, and that I'm not all packed yet and I really should be. I expect I'll also think I'm getting sick, and fret that I haven't been visualizing success.
Just so you know!