- Sleep. All day long.
- Watch inspirational running movies all day.
- Work on blog posts to share while we're in Europe recapping our trip to China (finally).
- Make a packing list for Europe in two weeks. IN TWO WEEKS. Holy $hit!
- Plan a menu for our dinner party on Friday night of people also going to Berlin for the marathon.
- Upload pictures from my cell phone to snapfish and delete them off my phone.
- Clear other junk from my phone so it will finally backup to icloud.
- Sort out our Munich hotel stuff (cancel existing reservation, prepay and book another).
- Go through guidebooks to see what we want to see in Germany.
- Make a trip-it with all our reservations.
- Listen to Berlitz German CD that we have and study German.
- Study Italian. All day long. I meant to study more all year, and now it's crunch time. My husband's family speaks no English (the one in college and the one in high school can a tiny bit, but nothing useful, the rest speak Calabrese primarily, but understand Italian and will speak Italian sometimes when speaking to us).
- Make a photo book of our trip to China for hubby's birthday in October.
- Shop for something else for hubby's birthday.
- Make a photo book for my mom for Christmas.
- Write thank-you notes from my birthday (already two weeks ago, oops!).
- Do a zoning compliance letter to a neighboring business.
- Read the book for book club next weekend.
- Shop for gifts to take to hubby's family (already bought one very pretty set of hand-embroidered coasters with the shape of Texas colored with its flag for one aunt and uncle, but need to buy for everyone else).
- Finish reading one of my marathon inspiration books.
- Shop for my godson's birthday, he turns 5 right after we get home and I need to have something ready to take to his party.
- Review all my files for our audit next week.
- Draft all the reports that are due while I'm gone and get them to my boss to review now.
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Instead of going to work today
Things I would rather do today instead of going to work: