Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mistakes

Hmm, sometimes I think I am the densest person in the world.

Today, to work I wore this skirt: 

And then I had this for lunch: 

Can you guess what the problem is?  ARGH! 

I actually don't even think the fact that I added a serving of peas and made the frozen meal overflow was the issue, it was more my lack of fork coordination. 

It's one of my favorite skirts and this totally sucks.  Now I have to wear it for the rest of the day with this huge red splotch on it, accompanied by several splatters.  At least I don't have a meeting or anything.  Maybe I can just camp in my office.  Unfortunately I'm sure I'll need more water, the restroom, and doubtless need to ask my boss a couple questions...

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm... indian food.

    Sorry about the spill, though. Sucks when it's one of your faves. Hopefully you can get the stain out!

    ReplyDelete