Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dallas on the Bachelorette!

So I'm writing this on Tuesday morning but I won't post it until Thursday or so just because I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Well, not really a surprise because we knew last week that the Bachelorette would be coming to Dallas.  One of the last 4 guys lives here.

And it was awesome to see!  The lake where they were hanging out was White Rock lake, where I run about once a week. 

It's probably my favorite running spot in Dallas.  To do a loop of the lake is about 9.3 miles, but there are a few ways to make it a little longer or shorter (there's a dam you can run across, or a path; a pedestrian bridge or the road; around or over a hill).  I run there most weeks at least once.  It's only about 3-4 miles from my house (not sure, I actually never run there from the house). 

It was just so cool to see it on tv.  He said that he lives a few minutes away, in our general direction.  But then Sean and Emily go to meet his parents, who live out in the burbs and he tries to tell her he still lives at home.  Thankfully, it's a joke, but a kind of lame one.  Unfortunately, they didn't show where he lives.  Hubby and I were both kind of curious. Would be so interesting if they end up together (I like him, but I don't think it's likely) and moved here. 

So anyway, if you watch the Bachelorette, you got to see where I run all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment