Thursday, June 18, 2015

Office Visitor

This was actually a few weeks ago, but I was working quietly at my desk and almost had a heart attack.   (I feel the need to post something lighter after my heavy, heavy this week...)




My office isn't very high (I'm on floor 9 of a 10 story building), but given that it's high enough, I get very used to pretty much nothing changing outside my window.  Sure, clouds, etc., occasional birds, but never anything very big.





All of a sudden, this guy was right outside my window, watching me eat lunch.  Well, actually, he probably couldn't have cared less. I almost screamed though.



 
That goes on the short list of jobs you couldn't pay me enough to do. 

3 comments:

  1. That picture through the foam is kind of cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... not my type of job. Not scared of heights or anything ... but I am happy working in a corporate setting doing engineering and statistics research and experimentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiderman! I'm afraid of heights when it comes to being suspended high in the air. I have always wanted to go on the Amazing Race, but I'm afraid I would get stuck doing some kind of stunt like this!

    ReplyDelete