If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What If?1. If you had something in your teeth would you want someone to tell you, or would you prefer to figure it out on your own? I'd prefer to be told, but if for example, I were in my boss's office explaining what I want to do with a case and he said something, I have no idea what I'd do -- I guess excuse myself and go find a mirror? That would be a waste of his time and I guess I can see why it would be easier not to say anything... But I'd rather my secretary caught me in the hall before I even walked in there!
2. If you had to listen to one song on repeat all day today, which song would you choose? I like that song "Over and Over" by Nelly and Tim McGraw. I'm not a huge music person, but for some reason, when I think of a song playing on repeat, playing over and over, that's the song that comes to mind of course, and I like it enough to hear it over and over today.
3. If you could trade places with someone famous, with whom would you trade? I don't particularly want to trade places with anyone. Angelina Jolie? Sure, she gets to travel a lot but she has all those kids and those funny looking lips. Ruth Bader Ginsburg? She's older and I can't imagine that would be fun, and she probably has a lot of pressure on her. Hillary Clinton? I couldn't handle the criticism. Norah Jones I guess. She has a pretty voice and while I have a general idea of what she looks like, she probably doesn't get recognized a ton in public.
4. If you could speak another language fluently, which one would you speak? Well, I am already fluent in Italian and French. If I could pick another, I guess I'd go with Chinese or Arabic since either of those would be hard to learn, especially since I've worked on Chinese for about a year and I seem to be tone-deaf, which is most unfortunate with that language...
5. If you could read one person’s mind right now whose would you choose? My boss! I'd love to know what things I do bug him or could be done better. He doesn't give a lot of criticism, which makes me feel good that I'm generally doing well, but I'd love to improve. He's a VP, so it would also be interesting to see what the difference is to get one more step up the chain.
6. If you were forced to go back in time, which period of your life would you choose? It might be fun to go back to early elementary school? I don't remember worrying about anything then! I'm quite content where I am, but it would also be fun to go back to the semester that I studied in Italy in college and the summer I backpacked in Europe. And going back to when I had first started dating and living with my husband would be nice -- maybe I could set some solid expectations early about dishwasher loading. Haha!
7. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? Amazing Race. I've never actually watched the show, but people have recommended it and I think I'd like it.
8. If you had to give up twitter or Facebook, which would you choose? Easy, twitter, since I've never used it! I also went off FB on 1-1-13 (new year's resolution to stop wasting time on crap like that), but my profile is still there so my pics are still there and I can look up contacts if necessary.
9. If you could have a present today, what would you want? A gift card to cover the check for dinner for four on Thursday night at The French Laundry, with a few hundred dollars to cover some great wine too preferably!
10. If you had to choose between celebrating Halloween or Christmas, which would you choose? Christmas for sure. Can't believe it's coming so soon. I've only shopped for one person so far!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!