Friday, September 2, 2011

To Do Today

Unload dishwasher
Load dishwasher with all the stuff piled in the sink
Pay bills online
Order a costume for Oktoberfest online
Decide what appetizer to make for tonight
Find a recipe for eggplant for tonight
Make a grocery list for hubby
Help hubby unload groceries
Make list of final cleaning projects to be done by 6:00
Ask hubby to do the cleaning projects
Put the leaf in the table
Set the table
Make appetizers
Make dinner
Prep fruit to go with dessert
Hopefully run and unload dishwasher again
Shower
Change out of my workout clothes from this morning
Be sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and listening to music with an empty dishwasher and everything ready for dinner when our 4 guests arrive around 6:45 tonight
Work a full day from home

Yeah, see how that last item doesn't really fit with all the rest?  Well, if I were going to the office today, I'd probably still decide on appetizer and eggplant recipes and make a grocery list, and I'd still pay bills and order the costume, but all that other stuff?  Yeah, I don't know how this is going to work.

First day working from home and there is way too much non-work stuff on my to-do list.  Guess writing and reading blogs is not a good start!  Fortunately, I've got a couple great work projects to do and I'll try to be very efficient. 

And this pattern won't continue.  Next week I'll be out of town on Friday when I work from home, but hopefully that won't be too hard to do from the hotel during the bachelorette party.  But 2 weeks from now it will just be a normal Friday working from home with nothing to do other than work.

After my calf-status update yesterday, not much to report.  Still a little sore, still a bit tender to the touch, but maybe back where it was on Tuesday?  Doesn't seem any worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment