Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Still Working...

I'll have to see if I can upload a photo later, but basically, take the last picture of the puzzle that I posted, and imagine that last night I filled in every single missing piece except the big hole in the lower right quadrant.  It took forever, but now there are only about 70ish pieces to go! 

Seems like that should be quick and easy, but it seems like it takes about 10 minutes to get each one now.  Too many balloons!

Anyway, Wed is my day where I can do a triple workout if I want.  Wed morning boot camp, then I usually run a few miles home with my bestie, then after work I go to a social run sometimes.  Today I opted out of the second part (running home from camp), but I'll go to the social run tonight so I'll get my miles for the day.  I just might not stay at the post-run pool party at the bar tonight -- I'd rather come home and finish up this puzzle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment