Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vacation Eats: Take-Out, Lecce Style

This is a post in my "Vacation Eats" series. I'm posting about various eating and drinking experiences I had on our 2011 Vacation Extravaganza -- Pittsburgh, Boston, Italy, Paris, Pittsburgh. A link to all posts so far is available here. The idea is to lose all the pounds I gained by the time I'm finished with this posting series!

On our last night in Lecce, we had pizza for dinner, delivered!  I don't know how common this is in Puglia, but we've never had it with hubby's family over in Calabria.  But Lecce has a lot more American influence.  There's a McDonald's and lots of military personnel, so maybe the pizza delivery industry is driven by that.



My pizza (above) was 4 formaggi.  4 cheese.  Very, very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment