Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Feels Like the First Time...

Feels like the very first time.

I am so so so sore right now from boot camp.  Reminds me completely of the very first week we started going, back in Jan. 2007.  It seriously feels like every part of my body is sore.  I cannot believe it was only 2 weeks off from exercise (and even that time included one run of about 4 miles, 2 sets of tennis, and hours and hours of walking). 

I went to camp on Monday morning and by Monday night, the soreness was setting in.  It's now settled into my bones full force and has stayed for 2 days.  Ugh.

I'm trying to tell myself it's good sore.  It's hard work sore.  I know it's not injury sore, it just hurts enough that I don't want to move at all. 

But I'm wearing one of the skirts I had altered this year (one of my resolutions to get all clothes in my closet to fit me (either getting rid of or altering what didn't fit) and it is so tight that I feel like it's cutting off my circulation.  I think I will have permanent indentations around my waist... 

It's really going to be a long road to losing those vacation pounds at this rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment