Friday, March 4, 2011

So far, so good

I'm on track for another lifetime high mileage week.  I'm at about 50 right now, and planning to add about 7 tomorrow. 

And unbelievably, I'm feeling great. 

I'm stiff when I first get out of bed.  I'm "sfinita" (Italian for dead tired, new vocab word for me!).  My left hammie is tight, tight, tight like a rubber band.  But otherwise, it's all good.  And all of that stuff is completely bearable. 

I was at camp this morning and I felt less fatigued than usual on some of the exercises.  I wasn't a complete rock star or anything, but it wasn't too bad.  I felt like my shoulders especially were pretty strong when I was doing shoulder presses and stuff like that.

It's good.  And there are only a few more weeks to go.  If I can get through March, April will be a piece of cake -- taper, race, vacation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment