I just have to remind myself that this always happens before a marathon. For me, usually, something hurts a lot at some point. And I usually get through it fine. But I'm very freaked out. It hurts a lot. It's my gastrocnemius. But it's Monday, so I don't have to write about my weekend, I have a topic all ready for me! This is a repeat topic (original answers here, I've been doing FMM forever), but of course answers change as life goes on.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I think I would. I'm reading a book right now about a D-Day paratrooper and it's very inspiring. He comments that growing up in Astoria, Oregon, weighing 80 pounds, at one point he jumped off the roof of his house with a 5 foot beach umbrella -- yes, a paratrooper at heart. He acknowledged how lucky he was that he didn't get seriously hurt.
2. Lived alone? Yes. From the time I graduated from law school (age 24) until hubby moved in with me (age 30).
3. Met a celebrity? Yes, but nothing too notable.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yes. And it would be lovely if I could say that hadn't happened since I became an adult, but of course I can't...
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Not in the last 2 weeks, but many times.
6. Gotten a hickey? Yes, but not recently.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? We had fish sometimes growing up, and I had a turtle in law school. As an adult living alone, no, no pets ever.
8. Been outside of your home country? Not since China in October -- it feels like it's been forever!! We love to travel so much and I can't believe it's going to be more than 6 weeks before we get to Germany. Gotta get out of here annually...
9. Kissed your best friend? Not in the last hour!! But I pretty much make it a daily habit now!
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Yes, as Matt Lauer says, what matters is the moisture content of the food (assuming it's not a floor in a public place). If a skittle hits the floor, fine to eat. If a slice of pear hits the floor, not fine to eat.
11. Met someone online (in person)? No (but do you count meeting people from work that you communicated with via email first?).
12. Been on TV? Yes, interviewed as a person on the street on MSNBC in about 1998 or 1999, and then on a program about home sales in about 2002.
13. Had braces? Never, very lucky to have straight teeth naturally.
14. Gone skinny dipping? Yes.
15. Been to the opera? Yes.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No, but caught by my parents and caught with a police officer.
17. Sung in public? Not since law school karaoke basically (unless you count being in a group singing happy birthday).
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes, but not lately. This year we'll be out of town and we were last year too.
19. Been snowed in? Yes. More so in Texas than when I lived in Wisconsin and Minnesota. They were much better equipped to deal with it.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes, but not recently fortunately.
21. Cheated on a test? Never intentionally.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Not really.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No. I've realized it right before walking into a restaurant though, and then not gone in (or made sure whoever I was eating with could front me the funds).
24. Shot a gun? Never as an adult.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Yes.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!