If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2. How often do you blog? It depends. Usually roughly Monday through Thursday. I almost never blog on the weekends, when I try to avoid the computer as much as possible.
3. Do you color your hair? Never. If I had faith in my ability to maintain it, maybe I would, but I'm terrible about setting (and keeping) hair appointments, so better to stick with the natural color. It's a light plain brown, getting more blonde and/or grey as I get older.
4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose? Running! It's so much easier to burn calories while running. I think I might start doing more serious biking in a couple years, but the thought of falling scares me.
5. Have you ever traveled outside of your home country? Yes, but not since we were in China in October. Can't wait until we fly to Europe in September! We definitely try to leave the country about once a year. The world is such an interesting place and we love totally different cultures and unfamiliar places.
6. Do you like weddings? Love them! Although "dry" weddings or receptions that are just cake and champagne aren't much fun. I love tearing up at the ceremony, oohing over the bride's dress, and then I LOVE dancing and laughing the night away at a great reception. It doesn't hurt that I consider my own wedding day to have been the best in my life, but I really love most weddings.
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV? I love watching The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. So bad. I cringe at the grammar, but I can't look away. I love the travel aspect, and it's just such fun to watch.
8. Are you good at math? I'm probably above average but nothing special. I am pretty good at things I use when running, calculating fractions, percentages, averages, splits, etc. But like almost everyone else, I certainly suffer from "marathon math." Pretty much anyone you talk to around mile 22 is very confused about exactly how much further remains, what percent of the race is done, how much longer it will take, what the time of day will be at your anticipated finish, etc.
9. What is the last movie you watched? The last movie we saw in theaters was World War Z. Can't really remember the last full movie I watched on TV -- started 13 Going on 30, but last movie start to finish on TV was probably something on Lifetime.
10. Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you. Funny, reliable, friendly, planner, opinionated.
Bonus: Did you celebrate Independence Day? If so, what did you do? Yes, fireworks!!! Friends, food, fun, etc.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new this week.