Friday, November 22, 2013

Should I Watch?

Last night, I left the office around 7:20, roughly as usual, and drove home.  Most Thursday nights for the last few years, I've attended an Italian conversation group with my husband, but I decided I'm taking this semester off since I probably won't be back in Italy until 2015, I'd like to focus a bit more on Mandarin (and maybe start learning a bit for our 2014 trip), and I was just ready for a break.  Since the running store where I can get our packets for the Turkey Trot closed at 7, I was too late to get our packets, so I drove straight home.  While I can run to work in 3.75 miles, when I drive, it's just over 4 miles since I take the highway. 

So I came home to an empty house while hubby was off speaking Italian.  I decided to eat my favorite Israeli couscous (that we buy prepared from Central Market, it has olive oil, roasted red peppers, olives, green peppers, peas and a few other things in it) in front of the TV.

I was scrolling through channels and saw the bottom entry -- my jaw dropped.

 

Really????

It's apparently really him working on some construction with Amish people. WTH? I suppose that if Honey Boo Boo was on TV, this really shouldn't be surprising.

If you've seen it and it's good, let me know. I'm not averse to adding another train wreck to my watch list for a few months.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that but didn't tune in. I swear there are a lot of shows out there that I go ???????????????????????? hahaha

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I am so out of the loop when it comes to TV, but that is hysterical. I give the guy credit. Somehow he has managed not to fade into total obscurity despite his short lived music career.

    Your couscous dinner sounds delicious. I love dishes like that where everything is mixed into one. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete