The rest of the weekend consisted of stuff that needed to be done. Writing some long overdue thank you notes, doing some dinner party planning for this month (possibly a party for everyone going to Germany with us for the marathon, and possibly that would be the same weekend as I host book club), balancing my checkbook, sending some lengthy emails, working on homeowner's association stuff, cleaning up email accounts, generally getting organized. All good.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little About Me
2. What channel is your TV on most? Hmm, if I'm watching, probably Lifetime or USA (only if there's a Law & Order marathon). If my husband is watching, CNN or RAI (Italian news) or EuroNews. But mostly we just watch stuff from the DVR.
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have. I’m proud to be reliable. If I commit to doing something with someone, I won't flake out unless I'm on my death bed.
4. Describe your idea of a great evening. Having friends over to our house for dinner -- the dream is that they show up and we're sitting on the couch drinking wine and listening to music, appetizers are all set out and ready, dinner is in the oven, dessert is done, dishwasher is empty, kitchen is clean, table is beautifully set, house is clean -- it never seems to work out that way, but having friends in our home for a meal is a great night to me.
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? Funny, moving/going/busy, reliable.
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! Followed by Mardi Gras, the Fourth, and Thanksgiving.
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be? I would have a live-in housekeeper -- who also cooks and undertakes organizational projects and does things like sell stuff we don't need on ebay.
8. What is one healthy food that you crave? Grapes, I eat them almost daily almost all year, sometimes an expensive habit.
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep? No.
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful. (1) My family (husband, brothers, parents, sisters-in-law) and I (even my grandpa who is still in a rehab hospital after his stroke) are healthy and all are happy -- all happily married first go around, no sicknesses or diseases, all working out a lot (sometimes together), all financially sound, all happy in general I think. (2) My husband and I have jobs we love that provide the standard of living (and travel!) that we love. (3) My friends, near and far, are dear to me; they keep me accountable, they listen to me, they make me laugh, and they seem to love me almost as much as I love them.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!